CYPERMETHRIN 10 EC
Control and treatment of scab, mange mites and different ectoparasites of livestock.
Each 1 mL contains:
• Non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action.
• It is formulated for use as dip or spray.
• Well tolerated by farm animals.
• Biodegradable does not accumulate in the tissues or in milk.
• Has rapid knockdown effects on all ticks including those resistant to organo-phosphorus and organo-chlorine insecticides.
• Very active at low concentration and has low mammalian toxicity.
• For the treatment of scab and mange mites of livestock beside poultry mites as well.
• For the control of different ectoparasites (ticks, fleas, lice, keds and screw worms) attacking cattle, sheep, goats and camels.
• For the control of nuisance flies and other insects in farms, stables and animals houses.
By spraying or dipping after dilution with water as follows:
Cattle, Camels 1:1000
Flies on cattle 1:300
Sheep, goats 1:800
Poultry 1:750, spray (60 liters per 1000 birds)
Animals Houses 1:50
Treatment may be repeated after 1-2 weeks
Toxic to fishes and bees.
Avoid application on sick, weak and young animals.
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, skin and inhalation.
Before spraying, wear protective clothes, boots, gloves and goggles.
Do not eat, smoke or drink during spraying.
Avoid polluting ponds, waterways and water sources.
Do not allow off-springs to suckle until mothers are completely dried from the insecticide liquid.
For meat and milk consumption: 7 days.
PRESERVATION:Keep away from children, food and drink. Keep in a dry, dark place below 30 ºC.
PRESENTATIONS: 1000 ml
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY