A potent, non-steroidal, analgesic drug with anti-inflammatory and anti-pyretic activity.
Each 100 ml contains:
Flunixine Meglumine, equivalent to Flunixine ………………….. 5 g
• Bovines: Treatment of acute infections (particularly in the “respiratory complex”).
Treatment of acute pain caused by surgery, injuries and injuries of the locomotor system.
Neonatal diarrhea, enteritis, septicemia. As a complement to the specific therapy of the syndrome of the fallen cow. Other conditions such as acute inflammation, febrile syndrome, hypersecretion, hyperperistalsis and toxemias of bacterial origin.
• Equines: Relief of inflammatory lesions of the locomotor system: myositis, osteitis, arthritis, tendonitis and synovitis. Colics: relief of visceral pain associated with the presence of colic and as a complementary treatment of pneumopathies, septicemia and enteritis.
• Swine: Treatment of metritis syndrome – mastitis – agalactia (M.M.A). Acute and chronic inflammation of the locomotor system. Pain pictures acute, including endotoxic shock. Acute inflammatory processes, infectious or not. Coadjuvant in the treatment of canine parvovirus.
Bovines – Equines: Intramuscular – Intravenous.
Canines: Intramuscular – Intravenous – Subcutaneous.
• Bovines: 2 ml per 45 kg of live weight.
In all indications, once a day, intramuscularly (not to exceed 5 days of treatment) or intravenously (not to exceed 3 days). In neonatal diarrhea: 2 to 3 ml per calf (usually only 1 application).
• Equines: 1 ml per 45 kg of live weight.
In inflammations and pains associated with muscle-skeletal alterations, intramuscular or intravenous, once a day, not exceeding 5 days of treatment. In visceral pains associated with colic. Via intravenous, at the beginning of the symptomatology. The treatment can be repeated 1 or 2 times if the symptoms reappear.
• Swine: 2 ml per 45 kg of live weight.
In all indications, intramuscularly, once a day (not exceeding 5 days of treatment).
In the case of the syndrome M.M.A. administer intramuscularly, every 12 hours, maximum 2 applications.
• Canines: 0.2 ml to 0.4 ml per 10 kg of live weight.
In inflammations and pains associated with musculoskeletal disorders, as well as in cases of endotoxic shock, intramuscular, subcutaneous or intravenous, depending on the intensity of the symptoms and the criterion of the veterinary doctor attending.The dose can be repeated for 3 to 5 consecutive days, interspersed with rest periods of equal duration.
Do not use the meat of the treated animals for human consumption until 7 days after the last treatment and 21 days in swine.
Do not apply to equines intended for human consumption.
Do not administer to canines less than 3 months of age.
Do not use in cases of severe renal or hepatic damage.
Do not use in colics caused by ileus and associated with dehydration.
It should not be administered to animals that have shown hypersensitivity reactions to the drug.
PRESERVATION: Store it in a cool place and keep out of direct sunlight.
PRESENTATION: 50 ml.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY