Treatment of Bronchopneumonia, pleuropneumonia, Enteritis, Atrophic rhinitis.
Each g contains:
Doxycycline hyclate 500 mg
Treatment of the following specified infectious diseases of the respiratory tract and the alimentary tract caused by micro-organisms susceptible to doxycycline.
Cattle (Pre-ruminant calves):
– Bronchopneumonia and pleuropneumonia caused by Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Trueperella pyogenes,Histophilus somni and Mycoplasma spp.
Chickens (broilers, breeders, replacement pullets):
– Infections of the respiratory tract caused by Mycoplasma spp., Escherichia coli, Haemophilus paragallinarum and Bordetella avium;
– Enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens and Clostridium colinum.
– Atrophic rhinitis caused by Pasteurella multocida and Bordetella bronchiseptica;
– Bronchopneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida, Streptococcus suis and Mycoplasma hyorhinis;
– Pleuropneumonia caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
To be administered orally through the milk-replacer and/or the drinking water.
Cattle (Pre-ruminant calves): for use in milk replacer
10 mg doxycycline hyclate/kg body weight/day, corresponding to 20 mg of product per kg body weight, for 3-5 consecutive days, divided over 2 administrations.
Chickens (broilers, breeders, replacement pullets): for use in drinking water
25 mg doxycycline hyclate/kg body weight/day, corresponding to 50 mg of product per kg body weight, for 3-5 consecutive days.
Pigs: for use in drinking water or mixed feed:
10 mg doxycycline hyclate/kg body weight/day, corresponding to 20 mg of product per kg body weight, for 3-5 consecutive days.
Mixed feed: 200 -400 gr/1 ton.
Meat and offal: Calves: 7 days. Chickens: 5 days. Pigs: 8 days.
PRESERVATION: Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 ºC. Keep out of reach of children.
PRESENTATIONS: 1 KG
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY