Treatment of bovine respiratory disease and respiratory disease in chicken flocks.
Each ml contains
Tilmicosin (as phosphate)……………………………………….250 mg
• Chickens: For the treatment and metaphylaxis of respiratory disease in chicken flocks, associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae.
• Turkeys: For the treatment and metaphylaxis of respiratory disease in turkey flocks, associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae.
• Calves: For the treatment and metaphylaxis of bovine respiratory disease, associated with Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Mycoplasma bovis, M. dispar and other organisms susceptible to tilmicosin.
The presence of the disease in the group/flock must be established before the product is used
For oral use only.
• Chickens and Turkeys (except hens producing eggs for human consumption): To be included in the drinking water at a daily dose of 15-20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10-27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre (30 ml Mactil per 100 litres).
• Calves: To be included in milk replacer only, at a dose of 12.5 mg/kg bodyweight and given twice daily for 3-5 consecutive days, which may be achieved by the inclusion of 1 ml of product every 20 kg bodyweight.
Chickens: meat and offal: 12 days.
Turkeys: meat and offal: 19 days.
Calves: meat and offal: 42 days.
Not authorised for use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
Not authorised for use in birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Do not use within 2 weeks of the start of the laying period.
Do not allow horses and other equines access to drinking water containing tilmicosin.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to tilmicosin or to any of the excipients.
PRESERVATION: Store in dry place at temperature ®not exceeding 30ºC. Keep away from children.
PRESENTATION: 1 L
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY